Neutral Header

Neutral Header

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Early Easter

You all know that Easter comes especially early this year, right? So I've started pulling out just a few "Springy" things. I found this adorable basket thrifting last week and knew it would make a charming Easter basket. Don't you love the little picket fence? I thought however that I would add just a couple of  embellishments.


I made an Easter hang tag- you know I love nests!

Then I wove some flowers around the "fence posts".

I filled the basket with shredded sheet music and some brightly painted eggs that I found at the thrift store as well.


Looks like Spring to me!

2 comments :

  1. This is just precious! The picket fence makes it extra special and your embellishments are perfect! Hope you can stop by the enchanted oven and say hi.
    xo,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable! I know the bunny will be stopping by your house for sure. Thanks for sharing. Love it!
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete